Hi.
I'm Torie , 26 { s c o r p i o }
Hadley Willows { mum }
Wife { Team NO sleep } Mamarazzi
{ self proclaimed baby stylist } OOTD photographer
{ hairstylist } DIY lover
{ shopaholic } junk food junkie

Friday, August 29, 2014

My shoulder smells like spoiled milk ...

I remember when I use to rewear clothes before Hadley. Who doesn't? Your lying if you say you don't !! Or maybe I'm gross haha oh well ! Well today I played the rewear an outfit game & I realized that it wasn't the best option. Being out in public with a shoulder that smells like spoiled milk isn't very cute. Mom life , your so sexy. Honestly I'm not mad about it but motherhood definitely changes things, even simple things like that ! Or the fact that I'm writing this while breastfeeding Hadley in my car in the parking lot of the mall. Yup & I'm proud of it. It's a great feeling being able to care for my babe and watch her grow all from my body. For the 9 months I was pregnant with her & the 3 months she's been in this world my body has fueled her. Amazes me daily !! Backseat breastfeeding has become a weekly thing. When I first had her feeding her in the car felt awkward but not at all now. I don't mind one bit, it's so easy when I'm out doing errands. Boobs are magic & not in the way men think. Sorry guys! The real purpose of these bad boys are wonderful. When I put my shirt on yesterday I forgot to put breast pads on , Hadley started crying & BAM soaked shirt ! It's so wild how our bodies work !! Totally irrelavent to this post but Hadley does raspberrys now & it's prob the cutest thing everrr, she is developing such a little personality ! She smiles at people like crazy now and then gets super bashful ! Ahh I melt ! Anywho I love mom life even if I may stink or have days I look like a disaster ! Everything is worth it for this perfect tiny human !! My daughter is the perfect reason for any changes in my life , I will do anything for her !! Yay it's Friday !! Cheers to Labor Day weekend my friends !!

Raspberries !! 



My little doll rocking her mermaid attire! Outfit details in the " What Hadley Wore "
section of my blog ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment