Hi.
I'm Torie , 26 { s c o r p i o }
Hadley Willows { mum }
Wife { Team NO sleep } Mamarazzi
{ self proclaimed baby stylist } OOTD photographer
{ hairstylist } DIY lover
{ shopaholic } junk food junkie

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Beauty Buzz: Beach Waves


 
 
 
 
Beach waves !!! I just love them !! It's the perfect style, put together yet undone !! If you have read some of my other post you know that I'm a hairstylist. I took a break from it while I was pregnant & I'm starting back up again this month. Hair is a passion of mine & I love trying new styles & products. In honor of me starting my career back up again I figured I would start doing a weekly/monthly "Beauty Buzz" post.. A "Beauty Buzz" post will be all about my favorite products, tutorials, hair I have done,  makeup etc. Ok sorry I jump around so much , let's go back to the beach waves. I have 4 obsessions that help me achieve beach waves photographed below.
 
 
 
 
 
 
To start you need a blank canvas. I have wavy frizzy hair so I personally like to blow dry my hair the night before to save me time. Your hair also holds better if it's not fresh & clean. Also let's face it, I'm a mom, I'm lucky to take a shower. Nevermind wash, blow dry & style my hair all in the same day! I section my hair horizontally so I'm not working with to much at a time. I take about 1 - 1 1/2 inch sections & wrap my hair around the wand away from my face. I continue to take sections until my whole head has been curled. I shake it up & then straighten the last few inches of my hair! Then I spray my root area with some dry shampoo. Next I spray the texturizing mist throughout my hair, mid shaft to end while lightly scrunching. Let me tell you that mist smells glorious, its like wearing perfume. Finish with a light mist of hairspray & TADAAA beach waves! This style is perfect for me. My hair is usually a wreck by the end of the day from miss Hadley pulling at it. Oh don't forget spit up & drool, lovely. Mine as well start the day off with a messy style.
 
You can now follow " Hello Hadley " & receive
emails when a new blog post is added !! Just type in your email at the top
of the page ! You will then get an email to confirm your subscription :) 
 
THANKS FOR READING xx

No comments:

Post a Comment