Hi.
I'm Torie , 26 { s c o r p i o }
Hadley Willows { mum }
Wife { Team NO sleep } Mamarazzi
{ self proclaimed baby stylist } OOTD photographer
{ hairstylist } DIY lover
{ shopaholic } junk food junkie

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Back in the HAIR game



Photo by// Brittany Taylor Model// Rachel Lynch Hair// Me Makeup// Danielle Bisbano
Photo taken at The Dean Hotel, Providence RI
Jewelry// House of Cach

This week I finally got my hands back into some hair and it was fab !!! I loved every second of it !! It was the first time I left my little lady & I missed her to pieces but my hubby and my mama did a great job. As soon as I saw her I smothered her with kisses SO many kisses !! Oh & I couldn't wait to feed her. Let's talk about how I was doing a wedding party all day on Thursday ,  I went about 7 hours without breast feeding !!  I should of pumped somewhere in the middle so I didn't get engorged but for some reason I thought I was a super hero and would be fine! Needless to say I was no hero, the breast pads I wear to stop me from leaking through my shirt were swelled up about 2inches!! Oh man I was a mess but that didn't stop me from having a blast !! Mamas out there if your breastfeeding I highly recommend Lansinoh Ultra Soft Disposable Breast Pads they clearly work because I didn't spring a leak. The wedding was at a beautiful castle in Newport, RI ! Probably one of the most gorgeous places I've gone to do hair !! The place had so much character !!! The girls were an amazing bunch too. One of my favorite things about being a stylist is getting to meet so many different people. Loving these tousled beachy styles, perfect for a wedding on the water !!


Bridesmaids
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Brides hair on the left , Another bridesmaid on the right
 
Yesterday I was super excited to style Rachel Lynch's hair for a shoot photographed by Brittany Taylor. Rachel also known as I Hate Blonde (@ihateblonde) a fabulous fashion blogger & model. I've been following her for a while on instagram & was so happy to have the opportunity to work with her. I absolutely LOVE doing photo shoots! It's definitely something I want to put more focus on. It's awesome seeing everything for a shoot come together & seeing my work being photographed ! It adds a different level of excitement to my career. So happy to be back in the hair game after not working for 9 months !!


Finishing touches using Hypnotik Hair - I received this product on set by the cofounder of Hypnotik Hair, It is a humidity blocker that cuts out frizz! It is absolutely amazing !! You can purchase it on Amazon. Check it out
 
 
Me, Rachel & Danielle
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Check out these lovelies on Instagram
@ihateblonde // Rachel Lynch
@Brittanny // Brittanny Taylor
@Dayzeesunshine // Danielle Bisbano
@houseofcach // House of Cach
 
 
Subscribe to my blog by email for updates on new posts 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment